Gasoline is dangerous and extremely flammable. Carefully read all cautions on all sides of gasoline containers. Review and adhere to the following safety precautions when using your portable fuel container.
GASOLINE- EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE
VAPORS CAN EXPLODE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OR USE BY CHILDREN!
MANTENGA FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS!!
- HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED
- NEVER USE GAS TO START A FIRE. May cause severe injury or death.
NUNCA UTILICE GASOLINE PARA INICIAR UNFUEGO. Podria causar lesiones graves o la muerte.
- KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT SOURCES
-AVOID prolonged breathing of vapors.
- DO NOT store in your vehicle or living space
- ALWAYS store and use in a well ventilated area.
- Vapors can be ignited by a spark or flame source many feet away.
- KEEP AWAY from flame, pilot light, stoves, heaters, electrical motors, and other sources of ignition.
- DO NOT siphon gasoline by mouth. Gas is harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call your physician immediately.
- ALWAYS place container on the ground when filling to avoid static electricity ignition.
- KEEP container closed when not in use.
For more information on gasoline safety awareness, please visit Shriners Hospitals For Children's new website for
Burn Awareness Week 2008, "Preventing Gasoline Burn Injuries, " at www.burnawarenessweek.org